As usual I had an absolute blast at the festival during the 4 days I was there. Some of the highlights include:
- Watching Marty Loken receive the Lifetime Achievement Award for Community Spirit & Culture
- Recording a record 13 podcasts (about 7 hours of recording)
- Hooking up with old and new friends in Port Townsend
- Attending a great varnishing presentation by Joni Blanchard
- Learning about laminating veneers by Ryan Chadwick for Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding
- Attending the R2AK Blazer party
Click on the player button (black arrow) above to listen to the full podcast.
Here’s some pics to enjoy!